Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kiki's Birthday Invitations (Birthday Ball toss idea)

I just thought it would be fun to share with you some ideas for birthday invitation pictures that we have done. Most people have some experience with Photoshop now a days. I'm just lucky my husband does this for a living and he teaches me a few of his tricks! I always have these "Big Ideas" and he makes them happen! For both of my children's first birthdays we tried to do a theme around their favorite characters or things! I couldn't find the actual file for this picture so I took a picture of it...sorry for the quality! Choose a cute picture of your child and Photoshop them in with their favorite characters!


Do It Yourself Birthday Ball Toss 
I wanted to add this cute idea! I will be using it again in a little over a year with my next baby! Balls are so much fun for girls or boys at this age! I always hit the dollar store and buy whatever fun balls they have. Then I find a Furniture store that will give me one of their HUGE boxes and make a fun ball toss that goes with the theme. All ages have fun with this!!! Here are a few pictures of Keaten and Brenden's ball toss games! If you are making this for a child that is only one year, make sure you have a big enough hole so they can make it in. If you box is big enough, you can add some smaller holes for older children. Then as a party favor, let each child have a ball when they go home!



Another fun idea if you are having a ball party for your little one is personalized bouncy balls using Mod Podge! Follow this link to find out how to do it.


For Kiki's second Birthday we had a Costume Tea Party.
Here she is, in a few of her many costumes, having tea with herself!

 This Picture I am VERY proud of because I came up with the idea, I shot the pictures, and did a lot of the work....my husband just put on the finishing touches! For Kiki's third birthday she had a Cupcake Party theme! Here she is in a few of her outfits! The picture in the middle is her in her Halloween costume. Her Birthday is right around Halloween which is why she is always dressed up in costumes. She was Muno from the show Yo Gabba Gabba


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/15/2012

    I LOVE these!! My favorite part planning a party are the invitations that go with them! I should show you some of mine the next time you come out!!! my favorite one is Kiki's 2nd birthday. That was sooo cool! I will never forget that one!
    - Deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...